Digital to Paper Document Production
While computers have revolutionized the way information is communicated, a paperless world is still a dream. And that's okay — in some cases, tangible documents are not only required but also more practical.
The Common Source provides fast, convenient and high-quality hard copies of your digital documents. We perform multiple quality checks to ensure that your output is a perfect replica of the original.
We offer nearly unlimited options for converting your electronic files to paper format with ease:
- Files can originate as images, emails or loose documents.
- Custom filters allow you to flag certain files for printing in different batches.
- Directory structure is maintained when printing loose files.
- Files can be printed in color or black and white.
- Paper output can be up to 11" x 17" with option of two- or three-hole punch.
- Printed images can include custom headers and footers (such as protective order stamps or Bates numbering).